Providing big business benefits to the small to medium enterprises of Australia
Vision: For all small to medium enterprise businesses and consumers within Australia to have the same opportunities and value when leasing vehicles as big business have today.
Mission: To provide finance needs to SME’s and consumers in Australia by all coming together to collectively create bargaining power to save them money, and have them receive the best level of service.
Core Values: To care about every customer, to listen to them and their needs, and take the time to understand their objectives to exceed their expectations
CarBundleit does not discriminate on the size of your business or personal finance needs. The collective volume of business that CarBundleit introduces to its panel of leaders means that we are considered a high volume introducer and have been able to negotiate competitive pricing aligned to this volume. Carbundleit is passing on these benefits to you the customer so you can enjoy these savings. Collectively we are creating bargaining power, delivering the best service possible, and taking the time to ensure we understand you or your business needs.
Professional licences and memberships page:
Carbundleit Pty Ltd is an Australian Credit Licensee and is a member of several professional and industry organisations that provide consumer protection and industry guidelines and standards.
Australian credit licence
Australian credit licence number 484021.
Carbundleit Pty Ltd holds an Australian credit licence issued by ASIC. As an Australian credit licensee, a company must comply with the general conduct obligations, which aim to ensure the business operate its credit business properly.
The company must also have general conduct obligations that include:
- acting efficiently honestly and fairly
- being competent to engage in credit activities, and ensure representatives are competent &
- being able to ensure your clients are not disadvantaged by conflicts of interest that you or your representatives may have in relation to your credit activities
- ensuring you and your representatives comply with the credit legislation
- having appropriate dispute resolution systems (including both internal systems and being a member of an external dispute resolution scheme FOS)
- having appropriate compensation arrangements in place (which for some will include holding professional indemnity insurance)
- having adequate resources (including financial, technological and human resources) and risk management systems
- having appropriate arrangements and systems to ensure compliance
The Australian Credit Licensing scheme is designed to ensure protection for consumers when dealing with finance brokers and credit providers.
For more information, please visit the National Consumer Credit Regulation section of the ASIC website
FINANCE BROKERS ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA (FBAA) ACCREDITED MEMBER
FBAA Member Number M-331810
FBAA IS The Finance Industry Partner of Choice for Finance Professionals The Finance Brokers Association of Australia Limited (FBAA) is a national association representing finance and mortgage loan writers throughout Australia. FBAA monitors legislation and makes representations to Regulators, Commonwealth Government Departments, and Members of Parliament both state and federal as appropriate.
FBAA work with training organisations to provide training programs to the industry and keep their members up-to-date with changes to government legislation and regulations.
To become a member of the FBAA you are required to meet some strict criteria, including:
- having in place an external disputes resolution services (FOS)
- holding professional indemnity insurance
- meeting education and years of experience benchmarks
- providing compliance training to staff
- Certificate IV in finance and mortgage broking
- FBAA’s code of conduct processes in place
Being a member of the FBAA gives customers comfort that they are dealing with a professional organisation.
For more information, visit www.fbaa.com.au
FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE AUSTRALIA MEMBER
FOS Member Number 37309
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides accessible, fair and independent dispute resolution for consumers and financial services providers.
The availability of an External Dispute Resolution Service provides comfort to consumers, as its a free and simple way to resolve any dispute that arises from aFOS member.
For more information, please visit www.fos.org.au
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATES:
Carbundleit consultants have completed the following training and certificates:
- FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking